Dienstag, 3. Dezember 2013

New Bitcoin Miners to revolutionize the Market - XtremeMiners

So today's post is not about some random thought of mine. It's about a website that I discovered, and that really makes me think.
The website is called www.xtrememiners.net and they sell bitcoin miners.
Well, a lot of companies are selling bitcoin miners, you might say. and thats absolutely true. but these machines are.. strong.
They have 3 different sizes, 2.5 TH , 5 TH and 7.5 TH.
I've never been into mining myself, I'm more the trader kind of person, but this might be interesting for any of you who lik to mine coins themselves.
I can't tell you much more about the website, or if I recommend it or not - all I know is that these machines are strong and they look fancy ;-)


Salut, see you next time!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen